Trinity Square is a brand new, mixed-use development that will create a new town centre for Gateshead, becoming an attractive destination to shop.
The past few years have seen Gateshead transformed by £1 billion worth of investment, and Trinity Square is poised to capitalise on this regeneration by attracting modern high street retailers and leisure operators.
With a predicted increase in turnover spend from £74m to £160m.
The leisure facilities, in the form of a cinema, bars / restaurants, a student village and extensive public realm works including a new central square will enhance and extend trading hours, to create a secure and vibrant environment, both night and day.
- Gateshead expected to climb 500 places in RetailVision centre rankings
- 220th most important retail centre nationally
- 2nd most important grocery destination in the North East
- 10th most important shopping destination in the North East
- £45m estimated spend on comparison goods
- 680,000 people within 20 minutes
- In excess of 6m footfall per annum (115,500 per week)
(Source: Savills Research & RetailVision)